329 items found, showing page 1 of 28
Passengers urged to prepare for disruption as RMT union members set to strike during March and April
- Passengers are being warned to expect disruption on March 16 and 18 March, as well as 30 March and 1 April as the RMT leadership calls a series of walk-outs for members in train operating companies.
- The levels of disruption will vary across the country, so passengers are being asked to check before they travel.
- Timetables for Thursday 16 March are live on National Rail, with timetables for 18 March expected on Tuesday 14 March.
Rail Delivery Group urges RMT to drop strike threats ahead of talks
- Rail Delivery Group urges RMT to cancel next week's strikes to enable progress at talks
RMT must now ballot members in rail companies on offer
- RMT should ballot on identical offer made to members in train companies
Breakthrough in rail dispute as TSSA members accept offer
- TSSA members vote to accept train companies' offer
- RDG urges RMT to put equivalent offer to members' vote
Passengers warned of severe disruption due to drivers’ strikes on 1 and 3 February – with significant impact on the days before and after walkouts
- Due to a walkout of train drivers at 14 train companies, special timetables will be published on the National Rail Enquiries website on Friday
- Passengers are urged to check before they travel as there will be no service across large parts of the network
- Passengers who must travel should expect disruption, plan ahead and check when their last train will depart