357 items found, showing page 3 of 30
Rail industry launches an immersive VR experience to encourage bystander reporting to combat sexual harassment
- New VR experience, designed to empower bystanders to recognise and combat sexual harassment on the railway, launches today at Waterloo Station
- 85% of women would feel relieved if someone intervened when experiencing sexual harassment on public transport
- Train companies and British Transport Police are providing advice and tips on how bystanders can safely intervene and report a situation before police or rail staff are able to get involved
Passengers urged to prepare for disruption as RMT union members set to strike during March and April
- Passengers are being warned to expect disruption on March 16 and 18 March, as well as 30 March and 1 April as the RMT leadership calls a series of walk-outs for members in train operating companies.
- The levels of disruption will vary across the country, so passengers are being asked to check before they travel.
- Timetables for Thursday 16 March are live on National Rail, with timetables for 18 March expected on Tuesday 14 March.
Rail Delivery Group urges RMT to drop strike threats ahead of talks
- Rail Delivery Group urges RMT to cancel next week's strikes to enable progress at talks
RMT must now ballot members in rail companies on offer
- RMT should ballot on identical offer made to members in train companies
Breakthrough in rail dispute as TSSA members accept offer
- TSSA members vote to accept train companies' offer
- RDG urges RMT to put equivalent offer to members' vote