391 items found, showing page 6 of 33
Rail industry launches an immersive VR experience to encourage bystander reporting to combat sexual harassment
- New VR experience, designed to empower bystanders to recognise and combat sexual harassment on the railway, launches today at Waterloo Station
- 85% of women would feel relieved if someone intervened when experiencing sexual harassment on public transport
- Train companies and British Transport Police are providing advice and tips on how bystanders can safely intervene and report a situation before police or rail staff are able to get involved
Passengers urged to prepare for disruption as RMT union members set to strike during March and April
- Passengers are being warned to expect disruption on March 16 and 18 March, as well as 30 March and 1 April as the RMT leadership calls a series of walk-outs for members in train operating companies.
- The levels of disruption will vary across the country, so passengers are being asked to check before they travel.
- Timetables for Thursday 16 March are live on National Rail, with timetables for 18 March expected on Tuesday 14 March.
- Rail Delivery Group urges RMT to cancel next week's strikes to enable progress at talks
- RMT should ballot on identical offer made to members in train companies
- TSSA members vote to accept train companies' offer
- RDG urges RMT to put equivalent offer to members' vote